You can be the help and hope for 95.5 million people!Become a Certified Mosaic Family Coach
95.5 million Americans are step-parents or step-children.
The Mosaic(c) Family Coach Training Program will prepare you for a rewarding career
working with step-relationships. People need your help and your own unique approach.
You may be interested to know that more than 95.5 million people are living in step-relationships,
and the number is expected to increase. There has never been a greater need for
qualified coaches to help step-families navigate the complexities of life.
That’s why the Mosaic Family Coach Training Program was created. Now you truly can be
the help and hope step-families need.
In this course, you will learn:
- Why step-families need to be coached differently than first-families
- The 12 things every step-dad needs to know
- 10 myths about step-families
- How most step-children really feel
- Lies step-parents tell themselves
- But most importantly, how to effectively, powerfully help those with step-family-related challenges with a complete, branded system and support at your fingertips!
In your training, you will receive:
- Practical strategies to use with all your clients
- Ready to use handouts for your clients
- Easy to learn assessment tools
- Customizable Mosaic Family Coaching business templates
- Professional camaraderie and support as a member of the exclusive Mosaic Family Coach Training Facebook group
What You Get When You Enroll:
- 12 modules, each with a downloadable PDF training guide and an audio file so you can listen anytime
- Exclusive membership in the private Mosaic Family Coach Training Program Facebook group for support so that you can share your wins and challenges
- Access to support directly from the curriculum author through email
- Mosaic Family Coaching 100% Happiness Guarantee*
- First year complimentary membership in the Mosaic Family Coaching Network upon certification to get you started on the right track!
CERTIFICATION - optional
Why get certified? Certification allows you to promote yourself as an Authorized Mosaic Family Coaching Specialist. Upon successful completion of the course exam, you will receive a signed, sealed certificate suitable for framing. Additionally, certified graduates are able to order the Mosaic Family Coaching branded business supplies such as business cards, letterhead / stationary templates, logos, etc.
We understand that some students may take this course for personal reasons and do not intend to become certified. Because we want to be fair to everyone, only certification candidates who wish to take the exam are charged for this optional process. There is a one-time, non-refundable certification fee of $160 that includes your examination/grading and processing/creation/handling/shipping* of your certificate.
You can wait until Module 12 to decide if certification is for you!
Note: Course completion does not guarantee certification.
Meet the Author...
Debbie Lee Stankovich, MCLC
“I am sure God will use this crazy life of mine some day for a very specific purpose.” Debbie Stankovich spoke those words for the first time about 25 years ago and has repeated them many times since. But it was not until 2013 that God revealed to her exactly how He wanted to use what she had learned during the first 60 years of her life, to help others.
As a certified Master Christian Life Coach, Debbie is a strong believer in continuing education, which has led her to complete several of the PCCCA courses. It was during her Christian Counselor training, that she discovered how her own life experiences would provide the canvas upon which she would create a step / blended-family coach training and the Mosaic Family Coach training was born. (Read more about Debbie HERE)
Debbie's Faith Statement: “I believe in the Triune God, the Bible as the written Word of God, inspired by God’s Spirit speaking through the authors. Through Scripture, the Holy Spirit speaks to me, sustains my Christian faith, and prepares me for service in the world.” ~ Debbie Lee Stankovich
Course Tuition Options
Select your preferred tuition option by clicking the gold button to proceed to the enrollment form.
3 Monthly Payments
Convenient for tight budgets.
$424 / month