Comprehensive Christian Coach Handbook: Second Edition
Essential Guide to Spirit-Led Coaching and Business Success
Become a highly effective Christian Life Coach using God’s inspired word that provides coaching directives for us throughout the Bible and now conveniently in this textbook.
We are to coach as the light of this world, and we can’t do that if our methods are compromised with non-Christian philosophies.God has a better way for us and it’s found within these pages.
Dr. Bush calls it Spirit-led, Christian Life Coaching and it’s the most powerful coaching available to mankind.This book shows you step-by-step, how to become a great coach God’s way, adding business and marketing to build your practice.
What you discover will set you free to change more lives as your coaching becomes more pure, professional and powerful.
"The quintessential guide to Spirit-Led, Christian
life coaching with
professional business development tools."
What Dr. Bush's Students Say:
"The training has really changed my life."
~ V. Blackwell
"God has opened many doors for me because I now have
a Christian coaching credential."
~ Dr. AudreyAnn Moses
"... Greatly enhanced my professional coaching skills ..."
~ Renato Amato
"Has given me the ability to build a
successful coaching practice ..."
~ Angela Tezano, M.Ed.
284 pages contain important concepts including:
Values-Based Life Design
10 Christian Coaching Proficiencies
God's Way To Discover Your Vision & Mission
*Anatomy of Coaching Sessions
* The Uncompromised Truth About Niches
* How to become #1 in your specialty - template
* Spirit-Led Marketing© with branding, social media,
PLUS 5 weeks of free training in your email box
List of Chapters / Topics
1. Journey Through The Narrow Gate
2. Biblical Coaching Foundation
3. Coaching Basics
4. Internal Changes For The Coach
5. Avoiding Detours To Your Destiny
6. Successful Coaches and Training
7. Faith, Scripture and Communication
8. Coachable or Uncoachable?
9. Ten Christian Coaching Proficiencies
10. Coaching Systems, Methods or Models
11. Values-Based Life Design
12. Purposeful Passion and Finding Yours
13. Developing Clear Vision & Mission Statements
14. Dealing With Change
15. Overcoming Obstacles
16. Necessary Listening Skills
17. Anatomy of Coaching Sessions
18. Practical Procedures and Operations
19. Business / Practice Overview
20. Marketing & Branding
21. Coaching Business Questions & Answers
22. The Uncompromised Truth About Niches
23. Ethics, Accountability & Best Practices
24. Future of Christian Coaching & Professional Growth
"AS CHRISTIAN COACHES WE HAVE AN ENORMOUS OPPORTUNITY AND AWESOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LIVES & SOULS OF THOSE WE COACH. IF WE COACH OUR CLIENT AWAY FROM GOD OR INTO A WORLD OF COMPROMISE, WE WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE ONE DAY.
SO LET'S GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS WE NEED TO GET IT RIGHT, BECAUSE NO ONE, NOT WE OR OUR CLIENTS CAN AFFORD FOR US TO BE AT CROSS-PURPOSES OR WORSE ... WRONG.
THIS BOOK IS GOD-BREATHED ... AND MANY TIMES I WAS AS SURPRISED AS ANYONE AT WHAT I WOULD WRITE. I WOULD PRAY AS I SAT DOWN TO WRITE EACH TIME AND ASK GOD TO USE ME TO SHARE THE PRECISE MESSAGE THAT MY READERS NEEDED. I BELIEVE THIS MISSION HAS BEEN FULFILLED.
IT IS MY CONTINUING PRAYER THAT YOU ARE BLESSED BY THE CONTENTS... AND CONSEQUENTLY THAT ANYONE YOU COACH, IS BLESSED AS WELL." ~ Leelo Bush, PhD
How Can You Receive Your Own Copy?
When you register for the Christian Life Coach training and certification program, your own copy of the
Comprehensive Christian Coach Handbook is included as your textbook.
Learn more about the program HERE.