5 New Year’s Goal Suggestions Plus More …
I am very excited about 2018. How about you? This new year is unlike any other I have experienced because so many of us are full of hope. Along with that we might be thinking of setting New Year goals or resolutions that surpass any from the past.
Whether you are a pro at setting goals or a novice, this year is different and you'll want new strategies. I have some great suggestions for you below and before you begin working on your New Year goals or resolutions, review your life as a whole. What else may be affected?
If you immerse yourself in a business venture, will your personal relationships suffer? If you commit all your time to your church committee, might your business fall apart when you can’t make sales appointments?
Just because something is a worthy goal does not mean
it's the right goal for you.
Before you begin, first make a deliberate decision about the lifestyle you want. How do you want to live? There is always a trade-off. We always have to give up something to get something else. Don't make your resolutions or set your goals without considering who or what else may be impacted.
So take a little time and think things through or discuss this with your coach. What will it take for you to experience a better, more fulfilling and balanced life in 2018?
5 Suggestions to make goal setting more effective this year:
1. Subtract something from your life. This may sound like an odd suggestion but more is not always better. Our life can become so crowded with activities and things, we miss the sweet moments.
2. Focus anew on becoming your best self, emotionally and physically. Take a look at some new wellness goals. Should you cut back on caffeine? Maybe exercise more by taking daily walks? Add more time with God with prayer and meditation?
3. Remove anything toxic from your life. And this means also distancing from toxic people, situations and relationships. We've just come through the holidays and these issues gain a new prominence with all the social gatherings. So this should be fresh in your mind.
4. Set aside daily and weekly times to unplug from technology. The world won't end if you don't respond to a text message or email the minute it arrives. I recommend you set an unplug schedule and notify those close to you, that you will be unavailable for that time.
5. Re-frame your thinking to "I get to" vs "I have to." Each day, no matter what goal you are aiming at, focus on what you get to do, rather than what you have to do. Each day of our life is a gift from God, not an obligation to be endured.
Bonus Tips & Reminders
Pray about any decision first and make sure you have peace about it.
If you're not sure, wait until you are. God is not the author of confusion.
Consider who else will benefit when you achieve your goal. God's purpose will feed more than only you.
Finally, what got you here, won't get you there. The skills that brought you to where you are today, won't take you to the next level. Moving forward will require a new set of skills and more knowledge. We have training to help you take the next step.
Ready for a transformational journey this year?
PCCCA courses are unique because your own life improves dramatically as you learn how to better help others. My emails are full of miraculous changes for my students in our course.
Why have thousands upon thousands, chosen to get their education here at PCCCA?
Here is a page FULL of our students' experiences!
IMPORTANT: 2017 tuition rates are guaranteed through Friday, January 5th. So select your course HERE to take this opportunity to lock in your 2017 tuition.
Is 2018 your year for professional certification?
Thousands of students will confirm that you are in the perfect place to get the training you need to help your clients as well as learn how to reach those who God has led you to help.
Many of our courses offer dual certifications. You will find the courses currently available listed at https://pccca.org/courses/ Yes, when you take one course, you receive two certifications. This way you have a credential that will be recognized wherever you have an opportunity to work, whether it is a business or church/ministry type of setting.
Back this year: By popular demand we continue to offer course bundles to help you save on tuition. These are courses that are typically purchased together. You can find them at: https://pccca.org/course-bundles/
Just click the button above to select your course, enroll and begin today. Why not get certified this year and increase your skills to help others more effectively?
PS You may be wondering why many of our students pay for their courses in full. The reason is that when you do, you can request FULL access to your course so you can do it at your own pace, as quickly as you like. Otherwise you may have to wait a week to a month for your next module, depending on the course. Most students are excited to get prepared to serve their clients.